Hollywood Reporter Names 25 Most Powerful Stylists List
Kotsiopoulos styles nearly as many red-carpet moments as he commentates on as one of four regular critics on E!’s Fashion Police. His styling highlights include dressing supporting actress Oscar nominee Albert Nobbs’ McTeer in a custom draped garnet chiffon David Meister Signature evening gown for the Oscars and putting British blonde beauty Eve, who starred in She’s Out of My League and next appears in Men in Black III and the Star Trek sequel, in a ’70s vintage YSL animal print one-shoulder gown at the 2012 Art of Elysium gala.
At his first styling job assisting Elizabeth Stewart (No. 4), Kotsiopoulos witnessed Freida Pinto’s Slumdog Millionaire breakout moment, when she wore an electric-blue, beaded one-shouldered John Galliano to the Oscars. It made an impression — he still prefers red-carpet surprises, and gives high marks to Paltrow’s caped crusader Tom Ford ensemble at the Oscars, and to Theron’s flapper look at the Globes, which he pronounces “unique and styled incredibly.” Ultimately, however, Kotsiopoulos’ attitude toward his day job is irreverent: “It is shows like Fashion Police that make actresses scared to take risks, but who really cares what we say about you?”
- The Cannes Diaries 2015: Aishwarya, Hitchcock, Heelgate and Wajib
- Jane Fonda Discusses Why She Thought Warren Beatty Was Gay In W Magazine Interview
- "Valley of Love" at Cannes: Isabelle Huppert and Gerard Depardieu Summoned to Californian Desert by Dead Son
- B.B. King Viewing Draws More Than 1,000 In Las Vegas
- Johnny Depp Transforms into Whitey Bulgar in 'Black Mass' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- John Stamos Releases Statement on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Not Returning For 'Full House' Revival
- Dakota Fanning Dealt With Inappropriate Questions During Childhood
- Orange is the New Black's Dascha Polanco Opens Up on Battling Depression