THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Promotes the understanding, appreciation and advancement of recorded music in American culture through GRAMMY in the Schools music education programs for high school students, and preservation, advancement, and grant-making programs.
Select supporters: Gary Borman, Darrell Brown, Tim Bucher, Dan Cherry, Greg "Stryke" Chin, Geoff Cottrill, Robert Aubry Davis, George J. Flanigen IV, George Jones, Debra Lee, Amanda Marks, Jeanne Meyer, Elizabeth Moody, Beatriz R. Perez, Neil Portnow, Michael Rapino, Rusty Rueff, David Webster, will.i.am
- Music and Sweets: A Perfect Combo for a Late Night Bakery
- A Labor Day Documentary: 'Brothers on the Line' Tells the Story of the Reuther Brothers -- Founding Fathers of the American Middle Class
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leak Online, Other Celebs Targeted
- Todd English Arrested, Charged With DWI
- Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, & Austin Butler Get in a Group Workout!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Fly Out of Venice After Attending Film Festival Together
- Jenny McCarthy's Wedding Dress Revealed! See Photos of Her & Donnie Wahlberg At Their Wedding
- Lance Bass Proposes to Fiance Michael Turchin For a Second Time - See His New Ring!