THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Promotes the understanding, appreciation and advancement of recorded music in American culture through GRAMMY in the Schools music education programs for high school students, and preservation, advancement, and grant-making programs.
Select supporters: Gary Borman, Darrell Brown, Tim Bucher, Dan Cherry, Greg "Stryke" Chin, Geoff Cottrill, Robert Aubry Davis, George J. Flanigen IV, George Jones, Debra Lee, Amanda Marks, Jeanne Meyer, Elizabeth Moody, Beatriz R. Perez, Neil Portnow, Michael Rapino, Rusty Rueff, David Webster, will.i.am
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration