THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Promotes the understanding, appreciation and advancement of recorded music in American culture through GRAMMY in the Schools music education programs for high school students, and preservation, advancement, and grant-making programs.
Select supporters: Gary Borman, Darrell Brown, Tim Bucher, Dan Cherry, Greg "Stryke" Chin, Geoff Cottrill, Robert Aubry Davis, George J. Flanigen IV, George Jones, Debra Lee, Amanda Marks, Jeanne Meyer, Elizabeth Moody, Beatriz R. Perez, Neil Portnow, Michael Rapino, Rusty Rueff, David Webster, will.i.am
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street
- You Can Own a 'Magic Mike XXL' T-Shirt with Channing Tatum's Shirtless Torso On the Front!
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Epic Return to 'American Idol,' Sings 'At Last' & 'Heartbeat Song' - Watch Now!
- George Clooney & Sacha Baron Cohen Hug It Out After Dinner
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Look Too Cute Together in New Pic