The Hollywood Reporter Names the Young Hispanic Hollywood Class of 2013
"I've never made a film in Spanish and really want to," says the Scandal star, who would want that movie to be directed by Pedro Almodovar.
ABC's hit drama continues to set series highs, averaging 9.25 million total viewers. Meanwhile, Diaz, whose credits include Weeds and cult hit stoner movie Half Baked, continues to generate buzz from his 150,000-plus Twitter followers for his heartbreaking portrayal of reformed assassin Huck opposite Emmy nominee Kerry Washington.
Dream project: "I want to play legendary Cuban comedian-actor Alvarez Guedes in a movie. My family would play his comedy records all the time when I was growing up, and we would cry with laughter."
- How Should Loved Ones of New Reality TV Talent Handle the Exposure? Answers to the Most Commonly-Asked Questions
- R.I.P. Jerry Weintraub, a Modern Day Renaissance Man
- 'Frozen' Has A Ridiculous/Hilarious Disclaimer You Probably Never Noticed
- Johnny Depp Surprises Sick Kids At Hospital Dressed Like Jack Sparrow
- The Lego Movie Guys Are Making a Star Wars Stand-alone Film About a Young Han Solo
- Bill Cosby’s Shows’ Reruns Pulled From Centric and Bounce TV
- The Bozo Who Charged His Phone on Hand to God’s Stage Was Even Ruder Than You Thought (There's Video Proof)
- Your First Look at Melissa McCarthy in Her Ghostbusters Uniform