THR's Power Business Managers 2013
Given that one of his clients is Arrested Development's Portia de Rossi, it makes sense that Neuman is a fan of digital streamers like Netflix, which resurrected the series. "It's the beginning of the change in how people consume TV, and it's one more place for clients to sell content," he says. "That's a huge change in the business."
Another is Southern California's rebounding housing market. "At any given time, I'm working on five-plus real estate transactions. I've heard of situations where there are 20 offers on the first day a property comes on the market, which is insanity."
Even celebrities are flipping homes, which is fine by Neuman, whose other clients include Ellen DeGeneres, Mel Brooks, Scarlett Johansson and Lily Tomlin, as long as they don't spend their profits on an eatery. "Every business manager has said no to a restaurant," he says. "Those are the worst investments you can make."
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)