Power Lawyers 2012
Brown entered Steven Spielberg's life when the filmmaker was negotiating with Universal to make E.T. The lawyer, whose mother also practiced with his firm, has worked there since 1976 and admits to sometimes living vicariously through his clients. "There are a few times where I can honestly say to myself in the mirror, 'I really changed that person's life,' " he says. This year, Brown helped Robert Zemeckis make his return to live-action movies with December's Denzel Washington drama Flight, inked a bunch of deals for Dwayne Johnson, extended Craig Ferguson's deal with CBS and helped director George Miller set up Fury Road, the fourth installment of the Mad Max franchise.
➻ Worst thing ever said to me "I had a guy who, after lying to me three times, said to me, 'You can't blame me for trying.' Well, actually, I can!"
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)