THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Nonprofit organization that raises public awareness on how chemicals affect children's health and development
Select supporters: Gerald Brelauser, Amy Brenneman, Erin Brockovich, Nancy and James Chuda, Laura Dern, Anna Getty, Dr. Harvey Karp, Michael and Jena King, Tobey Maguire, Olivia Newton-John, Gwyneth Paltrow, Brooke Shields, Meryl Streep
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!