Zoe Saldana, "Gravity's" Jonas Cuaron and NBCU's Cesar Conde are just a few of the 40-plus Latino powerhouses age 40 and under who are remaking the industry in their own image -- and have a few choice words to say about Lifetime's "Devious Maids."
This story first appeared in the Nov. 29 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Written by Rebecca Ford, Lesley Goldberg, Meena Jang, Jessie Katz, Brandon Kirby, Andy Lewis, Philiana Ng, Michael O'Connell and Sophie Schillaci.
The 'Instructions Not Included' Team
Eduardo Cisneros, 36, and Loreto Peralta, 9read more
- Oscar Isaac
- Eva Longoria
- Mario Lopez
- Demi Lovato
- Chiquis Marin
- Natalie Martinez
The Mun2 Music Hosts
Yarel Ramos, 26 and Guad Venegas, 31read more
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!