Zoe Saldana, "Gravity's" Jonas Cuaron and NBCU's Cesar Conde are just a few of the 40-plus Latino powerhouses age 40 and under who are remaking the industry in their own image -- and have a few choice words to say about Lifetime's "Devious Maids."
This story first appeared in the Nov. 29 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Written by Rebecca Ford, Lesley Goldberg, Meena Jang, Jessie Katz, Brandon Kirby, Andy Lewis, Philiana Ng, Michael O'Connell and Sophie Schillaci.
The 'Instructions Not Included' Team
Eduardo Cisneros, 36, and Loreto Peralta, 9read more
- Oscar Isaac
- Eva Longoria
- Mario Lopez
- Demi Lovato
- Chiquis Marin
- Natalie Martinez
The Mun2 Music Hosts
Yarel Ramos, 26 and Guad Venegas, 31read more
- 13 New Photos From Game of Thrones Season 5
- An Open Letter to the Jerk at This Week’s Savages Show
- Casey Affleck and Matthias Schoenaerts to Explore the Beauty and Majesty of the American Wilderness for HBO’s Lewis and Clark
- Game of Thrones Season 5’s First Trailer Promises a Lot of Changes From the Book
- Elizabeth Olsen Supports Fight Against AIDS with Dita Von Teese & Conchita Wurst at Sidaction Gala Dinner 2015
- Zachary Quinto Supports Taylor Schilling & Peter Dinklage at 'A Month In the Country' Opening Night Party!
- Shirtless Eddie Redmayne Shows Off Impressive Six-Pack Abs in Sexy 'Jupiter Ascending' Still
- Amy Poehler Gets Epic Homecoming As Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year 2015!