THR's Power Business Managers 2013
A CPA and a 23-year veteran in Hollywood business management, Altman has charted an investment course for his A-list clients -- Naomi Watts, Jessica Alba, Dwayne Johnson -- that can be described as defensive, cautious and methodical, particularly since the WGA strike and recession.
Altman maintains that the risk is in the career choices, so his job is to provide the stability he knows his clients will need in the future. But Altman concedes that he is not infallible: His clients don't always take his advice -- and sometimes they're proved right.
- 'Inside Out' And 'Jurassic World' Terminated 'Terminator Genisys' At The Box Office
- The Midnight Swim Redeems Found-Footage Horror: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review
- Kim Kardashian's 4th Of July Outfit Is Some Next Level Patriotism
- Victoria And David Beckham Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary On Instagram
- Prince George Wears Almost Identical Outfit to Father Prince William When He Was a Baby!
- Gerard Butler Parties on the Beach for Fourth of July With Girlfriend Morgan Brown
- Liam Payne & Girlfriend Sophia Smith Enjoy Disney World & Dinosaurs In Florida
- 'Jurassic World' & 'Inside Out' Beat Out 'Terminator: Genisys' & 'Magic Mike XXL' at Fourth of July Weekend Box Office