Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: The laid-back surfer closed big deals this year for Rachel McAdams (the upcoming About Time), Noomi Rapace (to star opposite Tom Hardy in Animal Rescue) and Hailee Steinfeld (this fall’s Ender’s Game), among others. He also handled Christina Hendricks’ Johnnie Walker endorsement deal and helped put her in Ryan Gosling’s directorial debut, How to Kill a Monster.
Big deal: After weeks of top-secret negotiations, client Seth Meyers landed NBC’s Late Night hosting gig, a deal Fishman shepherded with his longtime dealmaking partner David Matlof, with whom he’s worked for 17 years. He says, “The ‘two heads are better than one’ concept is a very useful tool in negotiation.”Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Sandra Bullock On Media's Treatment Of Women: 'It's Become Open Hunting Season'
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Adam Driver Premieres His Film 'While We're Young' in Paris
- 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Pulled From TV Land Schedule After Confederate Flag Controversy
- Watch Stephen Colbert Hilariously Interview Eminem on 'Only in Monroe' Public Access Show
- Rachel Bilson Doesn't Mind a 5am Poop Diaper If It Comes with This View!