Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: The laid-back surfer closed big deals this year for Rachel McAdams (the upcoming About Time), Noomi Rapace (to star opposite Tom Hardy in Animal Rescue) and Hailee Steinfeld (this fall’s Ender’s Game), among others. He also handled Christina Hendricks’ Johnnie Walker endorsement deal and helped put her in Ryan Gosling’s directorial debut, How to Kill a Monster.
Big deal: After weeks of top-secret negotiations, client Seth Meyers landed NBC’s Late Night hosting gig, a deal Fishman shepherded with his longtime dealmaking partner David Matlof, with whom he’s worked for 17 years. He says, “The ‘two heads are better than one’ concept is a very useful tool in negotiation.”Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- (VIDEO) AOL Readies Documentaries with Engadget, TechCrunch and Huff Post
- 'The Mindy Project' Has Reportedly Been Canceled, But Could Live On At Hulu
- A Brief (Pun Intended) History of Lawyers in Movies, Part II
- The Trailer For 'An Open Secret,' The Hollywood Child Sex-Abuse Documentary, Will Horrify You
- Zac Efron & Robert De Niro Play Flip Clip Against Zoey Deutch & Aubrey Plaza for 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Kate Hudson & Matthew Bellamy Are Friendly Exes in New York City
- Lizzy Caplan & Michael Sheen ReTeam with 'Masters of Sex' Cast at Season Three Screening!
- Jessica Chastain Calls Anne Hathaway & Julianne Moore 'Super Women'