Power Lawyers 2011
"Every piece of litigation feels like bare-knuckle fighting," says King, who this year repped Dr. Dre in a nasty dispute with his former label Death Row and Live Nation chairman Irving Azoff in his fight against Axl Rose. Those cases settled, but King is headed to trial on claims that Fox News violated his journalist client's copyrighted interview with Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe. "I'm fighting this one on principle," he says.
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'