Power Lawyers 2012
Dr. Dre’s longtime lawyer faced a unique challenge when the rap mogul wanted to stage a hologram performance by Tupac Shakur at this year’s Coachella festival. “Our job was to clear the compositions and use of the master recordings,” notes King, “as well as negotiate the multiple vendor contracts required to implement Dre’s vision.” King also successfully voided pop star
Kesha’s contract with a former manager and settled a case over the failure to fund a Wesley Snipes movie that included epositions on three continents.
➻ My first client Russian actor Alexander Godunov. “The only preparation he needed for a deposition or settlement meeting was a cold bottle of vodka.”
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)