THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Urbinati dressed 21 people during Oscar week, including Silver Linings Playbook nominee Bradley Cooper, Zero Dark Thirty’s Jason Clarke and The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev -- phew!
Cooper, Clarke, Dobrev, Armie Hammer, Krysten Ritter, Chris Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Joel Edgerton
HER FASHION BIO
Born in Rome and raised in Paris, Urbinati got her start in fashion at 18, working for her aunt, designer Laura Urbinati, as a buyer for her West Hollywood boutique. She co-owns L.A.’s hip men’s boutique Confederacy with Danny Masterson.
LABELS SHE LOVES
“I love the romantics like Elie Saab and Valentino and all-American classics like Donna Karan and Oscar de la Renta, but I also love an edgier look from Proenza Schouler, Carven or Jason Wu.”
HER TOP LOOKS
Dobrev in a hot-pink Elie Saab belted gown at the SAG Awards (“A little sporty but bright and youthful,” says Urbinati) and Cooper in a cool, modern midnight-blue Tom Ford tuxedo at the SAGs.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!