THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Urbinati dressed 21 people during Oscar week, including Silver Linings Playbook nominee Bradley Cooper, Zero Dark Thirty’s Jason Clarke and The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev -- phew!
Cooper, Clarke, Dobrev, Armie Hammer, Krysten Ritter, Chris Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Joel Edgerton
HER FASHION BIO
Born in Rome and raised in Paris, Urbinati got her start in fashion at 18, working for her aunt, designer Laura Urbinati, as a buyer for her West Hollywood boutique. She co-owns L.A.’s hip men’s boutique Confederacy with Danny Masterson.
LABELS SHE LOVES
“I love the romantics like Elie Saab and Valentino and all-American classics like Donna Karan and Oscar de la Renta, but I also love an edgier look from Proenza Schouler, Carven or Jason Wu.”
HER TOP LOOKS
Dobrev in a hot-pink Elie Saab belted gown at the SAG Awards (“A little sporty but bright and youthful,” says Urbinati) and Cooper in a cool, modern midnight-blue Tom Ford tuxedo at the SAGs.
- Dierks Bentley Weighs In On The 'Girl Crush' Country Radio Controversy
- Cookie Lyon of Fox's 'Empire' Sheds Rare Light on Black Women's Incarceration and Reentry
- Ryan Reynolds Spoofs Burt Reynolds In First 'Deadpool' Photo
- What Lindsay From 'Freaks And Geeks' Would Be Up To Today, According to Linda Cardellini
- Sean Hayes & Hubby Lip Sync Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's 'Trouble' - Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair Looks Amazing on 'Elle France' April 2015 Cover
- Zayn Malik & Fiancee Perrie Edwards Spotted Out Separately After Leaving One Direction
- Carey Mulligan Talks Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese in 'Skylight' Every Night on 'The Tonight Show' - Watch Here!