THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Urbinati dressed 21 people during Oscar week, including Silver Linings Playbook nominee Bradley Cooper, Zero Dark Thirty’s Jason Clarke and The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev -- phew!
Cooper, Clarke, Dobrev, Armie Hammer, Krysten Ritter, Chris Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Joel Edgerton
HER FASHION BIO
Born in Rome and raised in Paris, Urbinati got her start in fashion at 18, working for her aunt, designer Laura Urbinati, as a buyer for her West Hollywood boutique. She co-owns L.A.’s hip men’s boutique Confederacy with Danny Masterson.
LABELS SHE LOVES
“I love the romantics like Elie Saab and Valentino and all-American classics like Donna Karan and Oscar de la Renta, but I also love an edgier look from Proenza Schouler, Carven or Jason Wu.”
HER TOP LOOKS
Dobrev in a hot-pink Elie Saab belted gown at the SAG Awards (“A little sporty but bright and youthful,” says Urbinati) and Cooper in a cool, modern midnight-blue Tom Ford tuxedo at the SAGs.
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Chris Hemsworth Gets to Showcase Comedic Side in 'Vacation'
- Nude Chelsea Handler Gets Confronted By Ellen DeGeneres In Funny 'Chelsea Lately' Finale Skit - Watch Now!
- Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston & Anna Gunn Step Out After Their Big Emmy Wins!