Power Lawyers 2011
WHERE ART THOU? Jake, buddy. Really? Five years running, you're the only Power Lawyer to refuse to speak to me for your profile. I get it: You've built a reputation as the industry's anti-authoritarian iconoclast, a man whom Jerry Bruckheimer once said in these pages "looks more like a bohemian poet than a Hollywood lawyer." You don't really need recognition from THR or anyone. You represent Johnny Depp, flying high with the $1 billion gross of the latest Pirates. Transformers producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura is a client. Imagine Entertainment. Even Sylvester Stallone made a $100 million-grossing movie last year (The Expendables). But man, five years of unreturned phone calls is downright depressing. My therapist says I shouldn't take it personally, but I do. This year, I even promised your assistant I wouldn't ask any awkward questions about clients Charlie Sheen or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Still nothing. She even giggled at me a little. Yes, I realize that calling you out in the middle of a list to say you ignore it is not exactly a stinging punishment. But for me, it's therapy. I hope you understand.
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'