Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
Cornell Law School
Why he matters: On the shortlist of Hollywood’s most influential dealmakers (clients include Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jerry Bruckheimer, Charlie Sheen and Sylvester Stallone), Bloom officially joins this list after being “banned” (or, rather, publicly shamed) for refusing to take THR’s phone call six years in a row. He still won’t be quoted, but at least he says so in person.
Big deal: Client Johnny Depp has been especially active lately, agreeing to star in the Christopher Nolan-produced Transcendence and the Whitey Bulger crime biopic Black Mass as his The Lone Ranger bows July 3 and Pirates 5 comes together.
- TV Review: For the Love of God, Watch The Americans Tonight
- Sundance Review: Cobie Smulders, Guy Pearce, and Kevin Corrigan Reinvent the Rom-Com in Andrew Bujalski’s Results
- Watch the Trailer for Amira & Sam, Featuring Paul Wesley in a Very Different Role
- 3-Sentence Reviews: White Columns, Philip Taaffe, and More
- Behati Prinsloo Marries a Lookalike Adam Levine in Tommy Hilfiger's Latest Campaign
- You Could Dine with Aaron Paul, Nina Dobrev, & More in Support of the Kind Campaign!
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show Will Be Epic - More Details Revealed!
- Chelsea Handler Shares a Topless Photo with Star of David Nipple Pasties