Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Newman estimates that she negotiates 10-15 nonscripted television deals a day, including big ones like new seasons of Big Brother and The Marriage Ref on behalf of client Endemol and a new season of Top Chef on behalf of Magical Elves. Other deals appear smaller at first: Little did she know that when she introduced Ryan Seacrest to Jamie Oliver that the partnership would translate into an Emmy win (for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution). “It was fun sitting with them at the Emmys,” she says. When she isn’t working, Newman and her husband, 20th Century Fox chairman Gary Newman, run the Jorian Hill winery in Santa Barbara County.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'