THR's Power Business Managers 2013
In 1982, Bacon was working at an accounting firm specializing in real estate when he says he was told, "You are not an auditor, you are a business manager -- an accountant with personality." Bacon followed the tip into the entertainment industry and now represents a major TV network executive and two of the hottest Hollywood writers in town, among others.
Having grown up in a small town in Vermont, Bacon calls himself a "Yankee cheapskate" -- not pejorative for a man whose livelihood involves negotiating mortgage rates on major homes and deals on luxury cars. But Bacon isn't afraid to pass along financial wisdom to other business managers. "We're not like agents," he says. "We don't poach. We share ideas and enjoy saving clients money."
- Here's The Snoop Dogg Episode Martha Stewart Was Talking About On The Bieber Roast
- The 'One Tree Hill' Cast Reunited, And Made Your Teenage Dreams Come True
- Pakistan's First Animated Feature Gives Young Fans What They Need -- Homegrown Heroes
- Helen Mirren's Acceptance Speech On Helium Deserves An Oscar
- Justin Bieber's Roast: Best Jokes From the Night!
- Taylor Swift & Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Loose All Their Chill in the Car - Watch Now!
- Martha Stewart Killed It at Justin Bieber's Roast, Jokes About Prison & Pot (Video)
- Behati Prinsloo Heats Things Up in 'Victoria's Secret' Push-Up Bra Commercial (Video)