THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Angelina Jolie’s right leg has been on hiatus, but anytime Rade’s longtime client steps out on the red carpet, it’s a moment.
Jolie, Jenna Fischer, Jennifer Morrison, Maya Rudolph
HER TOP LOOK
Fischer in glittering black-and-gold Jenny Packham at the SAG Awards. “She looked so happy on the red carpet! Her smile was everything I want as a stylist,” says Rade. “And she made some best-dressed lists.” Less formal, but ladylike chic to the max, was Jolie’s charcoal Atelier Versace at the American Society of Cinematographers Awards.
HER SECRET WEAPON
BlingGuard BlingWraps. The transparent tape comes in handy when megawatt cocktail rings need to be resized instantly.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
The Philadelphia native, who started off directing music videos and TV commercials, has her own line with QVC, Edge by Jen Rade. Her chiffon maxi dresses sold out in two minutes. She’s also a spokesperson for T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- 'Entourage' Cast & Creator Doug Ellin Are Not Worried About Critics: 'We Were A Very Critically Acclaimed Show'
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss