THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Angelina Jolie’s right leg has been on hiatus, but anytime Rade’s longtime client steps out on the red carpet, it’s a moment.
Jolie, Jenna Fischer, Jennifer Morrison, Maya Rudolph
HER TOP LOOK
Fischer in glittering black-and-gold Jenny Packham at the SAG Awards. “She looked so happy on the red carpet! Her smile was everything I want as a stylist,” says Rade. “And she made some best-dressed lists.” Less formal, but ladylike chic to the max, was Jolie’s charcoal Atelier Versace at the American Society of Cinematographers Awards.
HER SECRET WEAPON
BlingGuard BlingWraps. The transparent tape comes in handy when megawatt cocktail rings need to be resized instantly.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
The Philadelphia native, who started off directing music videos and TV commercials, has her own line with QVC, Edge by Jen Rade. Her chiffon maxi dresses sold out in two minutes. She’s also a spokesperson for T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.
- Partner, Let Me Upgrade You: Hulu Finally Offers a Commercial-Free Option
- Two of Your Favorite TV Actresses Might Be in the New Star Wars
- Samantha Bee’s Full Frontal Teaser Has the Cojones Needed to Take on Those Late-Night Dudes
- Jon Stewart Only Has Great Things to Say About Stephen Colbert and His Late Show Gig
- Kate Upton Walks the Edge of the CN Tower with Boyfriend Justin Verlander
- Freida Pinto, Jenna Dewan & Rosario Dawson Celebrate The A List 15th Anniversary!
- Rihanna's Rumored Love Interest Lewis Hamilton Speaks to Dating Rumors
- Miranda Lambert & Jake Owen Perform at ACM Honors 2015 Following Their Splits