The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
The Weeds creator wisely chose the hottest medium in TV for her next project, and it paid off: Kohan, 44, saw her women’s prison-set dramedy’s 13-episode first season earn universally positive reviews (Netflix’s Arrested Development reboot couldn’t claim the same) thanks to buzzy lead actress Taylor Schilling and a remarkably diverse group of female stars. She also lured hot guest directors (Oscar winner Jodie Foster helmed an episode) while Hollywood fans like Lena Dunham geeked out over the series on social media. But with Netflix mum, the number of viewers actually watching remains a mystery.
- Empire State Building Pays Tribute To Endangered Animals, Remembers Cecil The Lion
- 'Friday Night Lights' Coach Is Back With A Helpful Pep Talk
- A Fair Way to Choose Candidates for Republican Debate: Learning From the Oscars
- Candace Cameron Bure Shares Adorable Snap Of Kimmy, DJ And Stephanie On Set Of 'Fuller House'
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Mitt Romney Is Going to Be Pissed If There Are No Pancakes on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in New Selfie
- Christina Applegate Answers Question About 80s Breakup With Brad Pitt (Video)