Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Fox’s Glee and ABC’s Modern Family, which Nicholson Salke helped develop, became the buzziest shows on network television last season and dominated the comedy categories at the Emmys, which she calls “the highlight of my career.” Another well-received comedy, Fox’s Raising Hope, became the fall’s first new series to get a back-nine pickup. Although Lone Star fizzled, her enthusiasm for taking chances on high-concept dramas hasn’t: Look no further than Fox’s upcoming sci-fi epic Terra Nova, from executive producer Steven Spielberg, which recently kicked off production in Australia. “It’s something we believe in, and we’d rather go down in flames than stay in a middling creative area,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Leonardo DiCaprio Tries to Keep Low Profile After Raising $25 Million
- Nina Dobrev & Damon Wayans, Jr. Play 'Let's Be Cops' at Comic-Con 2014
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!