Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Fox’s Glee and ABC’s Modern Family, which Nicholson Salke helped develop, became the buzziest shows on network television last season and dominated the comedy categories at the Emmys, which she calls “the highlight of my career.” Another well-received comedy, Fox’s Raising Hope, became the fall’s first new series to get a back-nine pickup. Although Lone Star fizzled, her enthusiasm for taking chances on high-concept dramas hasn’t: Look no further than Fox’s upcoming sci-fi epic Terra Nova, from executive producer Steven Spielberg, which recently kicked off production in Australia. “It’s something we believe in, and we’d rather go down in flames than stay in a middling creative area,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Director Tries To Defend The Video After Claims Of Racism, But Fails
- Here's Why Nicole Richie Is Your New Favorite Gay Icon
- Ellen Degeneres And Gap Launch Inclusive Clothing Line For Girls
- Robert Pattinson Crashed A Couple’s Wedding In Ireland, Because Dreams Do Come True
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Travel to New York City Together
- Vanessa Hudgens, Lily Collins & Camilla Belle Get Glam For The A List 15th Anniversary Party!
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin's Biopic (Report)
- Val Chmerkovskiy & Tamar Braxton Need A Team Name For 'Dancing With The Stars'