The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
The walls of UTA's new Beverly Hills headquarters might be bare if not for a Super Bowl bet Zimmer won two decades ago.
"I usually frittered away the money, but this time I wanted to actually have something," he tells THR. "I was driving by the old Butterfields auction house on Sunset and I spontaneously pulled in and found my first photograph."
What started with that Sally Mann print has become an extensive contemporary art collection (Nathan Mabry, Thomas Struth), much of it large-format color photography that cycles between the UTA offices and Zimmer's home, where he and his wife, Marisa, have an affinity for ocean-based paintings and photographs.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!