The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
The walls of UTA's new Beverly Hills headquarters might be bare if not for a Super Bowl bet Zimmer won two decades ago.
"I usually frittered away the money, but this time I wanted to actually have something," he tells THR. "I was driving by the old Butterfields auction house on Sunset and I spontaneously pulled in and found my first photograph."
What started with that Sally Mann print has become an extensive contemporary art collection (Nathan Mabry, Thomas Struth), much of it large-format color photography that cycles between the UTA offices and Zimmer's home, where he and his wife, Marisa, have an affinity for ocean-based paintings and photographs.
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Ep. 12 Recap: 'Remember' Welcomes Team Rick To The Neighborhood
- Kendall Jenner's Throwback Bikini Photo Reminds Us The Winter Struggle Is Real
- Hollywood's Diversity Problem Starts At The Top, UCLA Report Finds
- Michael Jordan Fails Yet Again To Win 'Richest Person In The World' Title
- The Best Scene in House of Cards Happens in a Women’s Bathroom
- Veronica Roth’s Divergent Follow-up Will Be Star Wars–esque
- Ryan Murphy Gives Touching Speech, Reflects on Glee’s Legacy of Creating Acceptance Through Understanding
- Bob’s Burgers Did Its Own Game of Thrones Last Night, and You Should Be Thankful
- Cody Simpson to Co-Host Victoria's Secret PINK's Spring Break Bash with Gigi Hadid & Rachel Hilbert! (Exclusive)
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Braves Torrential Rain for Lunch with Miley Cyrus!
- Lily James & Cate Blanchett Look Picture Perfect at 'Cinderella' Premiere
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album 'Wilder Mind' With a Brand New Sound!