Hollywood Reporter Names 25 Most Powerful Stylists List
A seasoned professional with more than 15 years of experience styling editorial shoots, ads and red-carpet looks, Paster knows how to not waste time. “After a while, you know your client so well that when you see a dress, you know right away that it’s a ‘her’ dress,” she says.
Client Blunt (Paster also styles the actress’ hubby, John Krasinski) is a maximum-impact dresser, from her vivid green single-shoulder Oscar de la Renta gown at the SAG Awards to her gorgeous navy embroidered sequin and tulle Elie Saab gown at the Emmys. True to her high-octane tactics, Paster dressed Bridesmaids’ Ellie Kemper in a bold paillette-encrusted Armani Prive coppery-red gown on Oscar night.
- Happy 10th Anniversary To HuffPost, From All Your Famous Friends
- The Exceptional Touch of KCRW's Jason Bentley Shapes America's Musical Tastes
- Big Bird Actor Caroll Spinney Narrowly Escaped Being A Passenger On The Doomed Challenger Flight
- Jennifer Aniston May Star In Mean Girls Spin-Off Movie Mean Moms
- Max Greenfield on the New Girl Finale, Being Too Schmidt-y, and Sia
- What Age of Ultron Could Learn From Ex Machina
- The British Press Are Being Rather British Regarding Sarah Lucas’s Massive Penis Art in Venice
- Jeff Koons, Cindy Sherman, and Other Big Artists Push Against Garden-Killing Frick Expansion