The Hollywood Reporter Unveils Comedy Class of 2013
In January, ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live was bumped up to 11:35 p.m., where Kimmel, 45, could compete head-to-head with Leno and Letterman.
Kimmel, who hosted the Emmys and White House Correspondents' Dinner in 2012, not only has closed the ratings gap (winning on certain nights) but also gave NBC cause for concern -- so much so that the net has implemented a switch of its own.
Kimmel's writers offer a peek at the notes he regularly gives them.
Let’s try this.
Why isn’t anyone putting their name in Final Draft?
I like the idea, but it needs to be funny.
You missed the point of the assignment.
None of these work.
WHO WROTE THIS?
You guys did not spend enough time on this.
It’s Schwarzenegger. Please learn to spell it.
This is good but needs better, funnier examples.
I highly doubt Tom Hanks will find this funny.
This needs a stronger ending.
This is a 12:05 idea.
Please stop pitching this.
Not much here.
Let’s skip this.
This isn’t The Man Show anymore.
You realize it’s Sweeps?
You guys spent way too much time on this.
We need a stronger angle.
Please put your name in the header in Final Draft.
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss
- Rashida Jones Talks 'Hot Girls Wanted' & Porn: It's Almost Part Of Our Mainstream