Power Lawyers 2011
The Atlanta-based chair of his firm's entertainment practice this year helped the Grammy Awards and Tony Awards ink extensions of their TV deals with CBS, and he served as co-counsel on the refinancing of Michael Jackson's Sony/ATV deal. He also sold Evergreen Publishing for about $100 million.
GIVING BACK Katz has lately been working with the USO, which sends stars to entertain troops overseas by helping to set up an advisory council to work on television programming.
- Prince Dropped A New Surprise Song, 'HARDROCKLOVER,' And It's Really Sexy
- Kendra Wilkinson And Hank Baskett Explain The Truth Behind His Sex Scandal
- 5-Year-Old Heavenly Joy Wows Audience With Her Adorable Rendition Of 'Frozen' Song
- Rachel McAdams And Taylor Kitsch Might Be Dating, But Who Really Knows?
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered