THR's Power Business Managers 2013
Blakeman recently put the kibosh on a purchase by a client who wanted a convertible for weekend drives up the coast. "My reply was, 'That sounds romantic and fun, but the answer is no,' " he says. " 'You already have two cars. If you want to do this, rent a Mercedes this weekend, a BMW next weekend.' They liked the idea, so it was a successful 'no.' " Such are the perils of working with creatives, the established film and TV writers who make up his roster. "My clients push boundaries, and they're really smart," he says. "I'm the checks-and-balances guy."
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!