Power Lawyers 2012
Branca reps an astounding 29 members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, including The Rolling Stones, Carlos Santana, The Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, The Bee Gees and The Doors. The onetime musician, who collects Ferraris, also consulted for Sony on the $2.2 billion purchase of EMI Music Publishing and serves as the co-executor of the Michael Jackson estate, for which he has helped generate hundreds of millions of dollars via innovative deals for ventures like the Michael Jackson Immortal world tour, the No. 1 touring show in North American history.
- David Lynch Thinks No One Will Ever Agree on What Eraserhead Is About
- Report: 7 More Actresses Are Being Considered for True Detective Lead
- My Father Was James Brown. I Watched Him Beat My Mother. And Then I Found Myself With Someone Like Dad.
- Abbi and Ilana Talk Cereal in This World Premiere of Their Web Series Hack Into Broad City
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!
- Lady Gaga Celebrates The Late Paul Horn with 'Nature Boy' Tony Bennett Duet - Listen Now!
- Kristen Bell & Husband Dax Shephard Look Perfect Together at 'This Is Where I Leave You' Premiere
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Intro