Power Lawyers 2011
What does it take to thrive for decades as an A-list music-corporate attorney? "The ability to evolve and do different things from year to year," says Frankenheimer. This year, he represented Warner Music Group in connection with its pending sale to Len Blavatnik's Access Industries, and on the other side of the table he represented TuneWiki, a popular music/lyric-based application, in obtaining recording industry licenses. Frankenheimer, married to set decorator Leslie McCarthy Frankenheimer, also represents a number of individual artists including Diana Ross and Vince Gill, though the prospect for breaking new artists is not what it once was. "As painful as [current times have] sometimes been, I'm optimistic," he says.
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- 'Entourage' Cast & Creator Doug Ellin Are Not Worried About Critics: 'We Were A Very Critically Acclaimed Show'
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss