Power Lawyers 2012
Profits disputes have become a specialty of Gatti's since winning Alan Ladd's case against Warner Bros. over revenue from 1980s hits such as Blade Runner and Police Academy. He's representing Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne in pre-litigation negotiations concerning The Matrix money; handling several matters for producer Jon Peters; and in summer 2011, he helped CBS settle with John Wayne's heirs over profits generated through the TV licensing of the 1971 film Big Jake. "There are always new ways to monetize film product," says Gatti. "The pie is getting bigger, even though the DVD market has become less valuable, so people are highly sensitive to the issue of profit participation."
➻ Worst thing ever said to me "Well, the funniest attempt at an insult: 'You are shorter in person than on the phone.' "
- The Cannes Diaries 2015: Aishwarya, Hitchcock, Heelgate and Wajib
- Jane Fonda Discusses Why She Thought Warren Beatty Was Gay In W Magazine Interview
- "Valley of Love" at Cannes: Isabelle Huppert and Gerard Depardieu Summoned to Californian Desert by Dead Son
- B.B. King Viewing Draws More Than 1,000 In Las Vegas
- Johnny Depp Transforms into Whitey Bulgar in 'Black Mass' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- John Stamos Releases Statement on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Not Returning For 'Full House' Revival
- Dakota Fanning Dealt With Inappropriate Questions During Childhood
- Orange is the New Black's Dascha Polanco Opens Up on Battling Depression