THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY HE MATTERS
He’s the king of pop-rock couture.
Katy Perry, Kate Mara, Amber Heard
You can trace the birth of Wujek’s styling career to a fateful meeting with Perry more than a decade ago at a party where the one-time model and future pop star would cement their envelope-pushing partnership. “I loved her look at the Grammys this year,” the Michigan native says of Perry’s cleavage-bearing mint-green Gucci gown. “It fit her perfectly in every way.”
HIS DIVERSE ROSTER
Wujek revels in the dimensional canvas of his client list. “Katy is sexy glam with a splash of humor, Kate is classic-chic clean, and Amber is straight-up seductress,” he says.
LABELS HE LOVES
McQueen, Dolce, Givenchy, Giles and Chanel
GETTING OSCAR GLAM
Social media has added another layer of mania to styling Hollywood’s big night, says Wujek: “You wear a dress, it’s online instantly, and the world is commenting. But I love the challenge.”
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
He stars alongside Tyra Banks as a creative consultant for photo shoots on America’s Next Top Model, which returns this summer for its 20th cycle on The CW.
- Woody Allen Talking About His 'Paternal' Relationship With Wife Soon-Yi Will Make You Feel Gross
- Not in a Minion Years: The Top 10 Reasons Why 'Minions' is the Worst Movie Ever Made
- Now Watch This Amazing TV Reporter Whip, Watch Him Nae Nae
- Ice-T And Coco On Leaving Reality TV And Maintaining A 'Movable' Booty
- Quiz: Who Said It, Real Housewife Ramona Singer or Fake Youngster Ramona Quimby?
- Morrissey Says He Was Sexually Assaulted by San Francisco Airport Security
- Taxi Driver, Girls, and 7 Other Big Influences on Mr. Robot
- Difficult People Trailer: Julie Klausner Joins Billy Eichner in Shouting at People on the Street