Power Lawyers 2012
The other Moonves does plenty of business with CBS, including repping Leslie's wife, Julie Chen, in her pact for The Talk and Big Brother and handling a big new overall deal for The Good Wife showrunners Robert and Michelle King. The avid poker player spent the spring prepping client Marc Cherry for the wrongful termination trial against Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan (Cherry was dismissed as a defendant) and moving Cherry's Devious Maids project from ABC to Lifetime.
➻ Most satisfying career moment: Ray Romano's roughly $45 million-a-season deal to remain on Everybody Loves Raymond for its eighth and ninth seasons. "It set the record -- and the record still holds -- for the highest episodic salary in the history of television."
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Sandra Bullock On Media's Treatment Of Women: 'It's Become Open Hunting Season'
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered