Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
After 29 years at MTV Networks, McGrath may have proved a master at overseeing such pop-culture phenomena as Teen Mom and Jersey Shore — not to mention Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert — but she says her proudest moment recently was pulling together the Hope for Haiti Now telethon that raised more than $66 million. “It was a Herculean effort … staging a global fund raising concert,” she says. Between that and running a network group that includes Comedy Central, VH1, Nickelodeon and TV Land, does she ever relax? Yes, she says, by spending time with her husband and 16-year-old daughter and showering her first love — music, that is — with undivided attention. “I still see a ton of live music,” she says. “It helps me decompress, and it keeps me connected to the young audiences we serve.”
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)