Power Lawyers 2012
You’d think signing Lady Gaga would make a lawyer very happy. But music vet Meiselas was floored in February by another client’s sudden death: Whitney Houston. “I was the primary point lawyer and interfaced with the police and dealt with the issues at the scene,” recalls the married father of four, who also handles deals for Usher, Mary J. Blige and Nicki Minaj. He now reps the Houston estate.
➻ Most challenging moment Meiselas attended court every day in 2000 when client Sean Combs was on trial for allegedly bribing his driver to claim ownership of a weapon, following gunfire in a club. Combs was acquitted.
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Chris Hemsworth Gets to Showcase Comedic Side in 'Vacation'
- Nude Chelsea Handler Gets Confronted By Ellen DeGeneres In Funny 'Chelsea Lately' Finale Skit - Watch Now!
- Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston & Anna Gunn Step Out After Their Big Emmy Wins!