Power Lawyers 2012
You’d think signing Lady Gaga would make a lawyer very happy. But music vet Meiselas was floored in February by another client’s sudden death: Whitney Houston. “I was the primary point lawyer and interfaced with the police and dealt with the issues at the scene,” recalls the married father of four, who also handles deals for Usher, Mary J. Blige and Nicki Minaj. He now reps the Houston estate.
➻ Most challenging moment Meiselas attended court every day in 2000 when client Sean Combs was on trial for allegedly bribing his driver to claim ownership of a weapon, following gunfire in a club. Combs was acquitted.
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!