Power Lawyers 2012
"I got in fights a couple of times," admits Morris. "But as I get older, sometimes I regret being so violent." The rebellious lawyer reps the ultimate anti-establishmentarians, South Park's Trey Parker and Matt Stone. (He just did deals to extend their show through its 20th season and for their national tour of The Book of Mormon.) Growing up with a dad who worked in waste management, the NYU law school grad -- who also reps Mike Judge and Matthew McConaughey -- says he went into law "because I wanted to know what the rules were, so I could break them."
➻ How I get leverage "Deals are like staring contests: Wait it out, then know when to strike."
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration