Power Lawyers 2012
"I got in fights a couple of times," admits Morris. "But as I get older, sometimes I regret being so violent." The rebellious lawyer reps the ultimate anti-establishmentarians, South Park's Trey Parker and Matt Stone. (He just did deals to extend their show through its 20th season and for their national tour of The Book of Mormon.) Growing up with a dad who worked in waste management, the NYU law school grad -- who also reps Mike Judge and Matthew McConaughey -- says he went into law "because I wanted to know what the rules were, so I could break them."
➻ How I get leverage "Deals are like staring contests: Wait it out, then know when to strike."
- Why Comedian/Podcaster Marc Maron is a Preist and a Prophet
- Newport Folk Festival Celebrates 50 Years Since Bob Dylan Went Electric
- As Duggar Dad Ran On A Political Platform Saying Rape And Incest Merited Capital Punishment, He Was Covering Up His Son's Actions
- WTF! Merriam-Webster Adds A Bunch Of Internet Slang To Dictionary
- Edgar Ramirez & Luke Bracey Are Extreme Sports Addicts in 'Point Break' Reboot Trailer - Watch Now!
- Charlize Theron's 'Mad Max' Performance Was 'Astonishing' to Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Chrissy Teigen Goes Nude For Sexy DuJour Feature With John Legend
- Diane Kruger & January Jones Reunite for Memorial Day Party