Power Lawyers 2010
Yorn headed to the Great White Way this year, helping film producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron ("Hairspray") take a stab at theater. "They really wanted to do Broadway," he says. "So we did their deals for the Tony-nominated 'Promises, Promises' and 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' with Daniel Radcliffe." Yorn also negotiated Tony winner Scarlett Johansson's "A View From the Bridge," a fun diversion from handling the massive pact for Ellen DeGeneres to continue her WBTV talk show, as well as her "American Idol" deal and A-list endorsements of Vitamin Water, American Express and Cover Girl.
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign