Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
Tulane Law School
Why he matters: When not turning his stars into superheroes (The Avengers' Scarlett Johansson, Guardians of the Galaxy's Zoe Saldana), Yorn, managing partner of the firm he co-founded, likes to expand beyond traditional entertainment confines. He often acts as a liaison between Hollywood and such entities as the NFL and eyewear brand Warby Parker.
Big deal: Yorn this year worked on the deal to renew Ellen DeGeneres' talk show through 2016-17, and her Finding Nemo character will be the focus of its long-awaited sequel, Finding Dory. While working out the deal with Pixar, "of course they didn't tell us what the title was," says Yorn. "That would have been really bad for them. But she was going to do it no matter what."
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About 'Girls,' As Told By Jenni Konner
- Downloading Music Is Quickly Going Out Of Fashion
- Citizenfour Review: Quiet Moments in a Hong Kong Hotel Room as Edward Snowden, Journalists Fight to Save Democracy
- Polyenso's '17 New Years' Just Created Your New Favorite Genre Of Music
- Ryan Gosling Spotted for First Time Since His Baby's Birth!
- Hilary Swank, Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Have A Special Evening at Photographer Brian Bowen Smith's Wildlife Show
- Jennifer Lawrence's Umbrella Protects Her from the Sun!
- Evan Rachel Wood Snuggles Up with Katherine Moennig in First Pictures Together!