Hollywood Reporter Names 25 Most Powerful Stylists List
Scott’s most famous customer of her eponymous fashion line is first lady Michelle Obama, who dons her embellished cardigans and simple, luxe dresses for public appearances. Her fiance, Mick Jagger (over whom the striking 6-foot-3-inch stylist towers by 5 inches), is not exactly low profile, either.
Client Kidman is Scott’s main fashion avatar these days. The busy actress, who has three movies slated for release this year, including the thriller Stoker, wore a gold-embellished Versace studded gown to present at this year’s Globes and a glitzy gunmetal-gray Jean Paul Gaultier column to the CMAs. Kidman is also a fan of Scott’s clothing line (sold at Barneys and Maxfield), which recently expanded into an accessory line of luxury satchels.
Parker often pulls together her own looks (with help from stylist Tracy Cox) but still calls on Scott, whom she’s known for a decade, to find the perfect high-fashion Chanel or Oscar de la Renta frock for major awards shows.
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Conan O’Brien on Going to Cuba and the State of Late-Night TV
- The Future of Orchestral Music in Two Pieces
- Foxcatcher Finally Gets Recognized: Channing Tatum Nominated for Best Shirtless Performance by MTV
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!