Power Lawyers 2011
Long one of Hollywood's go-to talent-side litigators, Stein is tough enough to challenge Harvey Weinstein on behalf of client Michael Moore, who claims he's owed millions in profits from Fahrenheit 911. He's also knee-deep in client Tokyo Broadcasting System's potentially precedent-setting lawsuit against ABC claiming that the hit obstacle-course competition Wipeout was stolen from several Japanese shows. "Reality formats, if they are sufficiently developed, are protectable," Stein says. That theory will be tested in a key summary judgment hearing this summer.
OFF-DUTY A volleyball player, the intense family man also plays tennis with his grown son once a week.
- Hailee Steinfeld Shows Off Singing Chops With Shawn Mendes 'Stitches' Duet
- Sh*t That Everyone Seems To Inexplicably Do In An Uber
- See The Emotional First Teaser For Cary Fukunaga's Netflix Film, 'Beasts Of No Nation'
- This Is The Awesome Body-Positive Mantra Kate Winslet Recites With Her Teenage Daughter
- Quiz: Who Said It, Real Housewife Ramona Singer or Fake Youngster Ramona Quimby?
- Morrissey Says He Was Sexually Assaulted by San Francisco Airport Security
- Taxi Driver, Girls, and 7 Other Big Influences on Mr. Robot
- Difficult People Trailer: Julie Klausner Joins Billy Eichner in Shouting at People on the Street