Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
The gold-stamped initials on her butter-soft black leather Clare Vivier bag say it all: “LAW.” Explains chic, high-power divorce attorney Laura Wasser, “I was supposed to be a Rebecca,” but because “my dad passed the bar the night I was conceived,” she became Laura, middle name Allison. Wasser — a partner in father Dennis’ Century City firm Wasser Cooperman & Carter and the woman behind the uncouplings of Angelina Jolie, Maria Shriver and Heidi Klum, to name a few — has a polished, California-cool style that rivals those sported by her clotheshorse clients. In the fall, she’ll publish her first book, from St. Martin’s Press, It Doesn’t Have to Be That Way: How to Divorce Without Destroying Your Family or Bankrupting Yourself.Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup