Power Lawyers 2012
Rose has a call-it-as-he-sees-it attitude, whether it comes to his animal-rights work -- he runs his own rescue operation -- or such clients as Ben Stiller, Cameron Crowe, writer Steven Zaillian and The X-Files creator Chris Carter. "The balance of power seems to have momentarily shifted to the side of the corporate powers-to-be," he notes. "The strategic mandate is to figure out a way to change the perception back in the favor of the artist." This year, he closed Stiller's deals for The Watch, a Walter Mitty remake and Night at the Museum 3.
➻ Most satisfying career moment "When something takes off. That happened in the second year of The X-Files. It was a cult show, and all of a sudden it became catastrophically successful."
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport