Power Lawyers 2012
Rose has a call-it-as-he-sees-it attitude, whether it comes to his animal-rights work -- he runs his own rescue operation -- or such clients as Ben Stiller, Cameron Crowe, writer Steven Zaillian and The X-Files creator Chris Carter. "The balance of power seems to have momentarily shifted to the side of the corporate powers-to-be," he notes. "The strategic mandate is to figure out a way to change the perception back in the favor of the artist." This year, he closed Stiller's deals for The Watch, a Walter Mitty remake and Night at the Museum 3.
➻ Most satisfying career moment "When something takes off. That happened in the second year of The X-Files. It was a cult show, and all of a sudden it became catastrophically successful."
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Rapping 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!
- Hilary Duff & 'OITNB' Stars Take Over iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter Releases 'The Middle of Starting Over' Video - Watch Now!