Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: The founder of animal nonprofit The Rascal & Chloe Rescue displays the same dogged advocacy in his day job: He secured Jason Sudeikis' return for Horrible Bosses 2, "rejiggered" (his words) Martin Lawrence's Lionsgate deal when Kelsey Grammer boarded his upcoming 10/90 comedy from Lionsgate and arranged for Steven Zaillian's Criminal Justice to air as an HBO limited series after the networks passed on the pilot.
Big deal: Ben Stiller keeps Rose busy with deals for the actor's Red Hour shingle to produce a Dodgeball sequel and develop television projects for ABC Studios. "You can't have two trains running on the same track," says Rose of juggling Stiller's many commitments. "Fortunately, he has the kind of relationships around town where we're able to sort things out based on his desire."
- Did How I Met Your Mother Work Jason Segel's Insult of the Show Into an Episode?
- Add The 'Seinfeld' Song To Kanye's VMAs Speech And, Well, It's Amazing
- Here's Banksy's Dismaland In GIFs, So You Don't Have To Make The Trip
- Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Say Their New Gay Rights Film Had A Personal Impact
- Ed Skrein Talks Playing Villain Ajax In 'Deadpool': 'He's So Horrible'
- Demi Lovato Performs 'Cool For The Summer' & 'Neon Lights' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!
- Michael Fassbender's 'Macbeth' Official Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Jill Duggar Breaks Silence After Brother Josh's Cheating Scandal