Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: The founder of animal nonprofit The Rascal & Chloe Rescue displays the same dogged advocacy in his day job: He secured Jason Sudeikis' return for Horrible Bosses 2, "rejiggered" (his words) Martin Lawrence's Lionsgate deal when Kelsey Grammer boarded his upcoming 10/90 comedy from Lionsgate and arranged for Steven Zaillian's Criminal Justice to air as an HBO limited series after the networks passed on the pilot.
Big deal: Ben Stiller keeps Rose busy with deals for the actor's Red Hour shingle to produce a Dodgeball sequel and develop television projects for ABC Studios. "You can't have two trains running on the same track," says Rose of juggling Stiller's many commitments. "Fortunately, he has the kind of relationships around town where we're able to sort things out based on his desire."
- More Than a Feeling: The Importance (and Necessity) of Pixar's Inside Out
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered