Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: The founder of animal nonprofit The Rascal & Chloe Rescue displays the same dogged advocacy in his day job: He secured Jason Sudeikis' return for Horrible Bosses 2, "rejiggered" (his words) Martin Lawrence's Lionsgate deal when Kelsey Grammer boarded his upcoming 10/90 comedy from Lionsgate and arranged for Steven Zaillian's Criminal Justice to air as an HBO limited series after the networks passed on the pilot.
Big deal: Ben Stiller keeps Rose busy with deals for the actor's Red Hour shingle to produce a Dodgeball sequel and develop television projects for ABC Studios. "You can't have two trains running on the same track," says Rose of juggling Stiller's many commitments. "Fortunately, he has the kind of relationships around town where we're able to sort things out based on his desire."
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss
- Rashida Jones Talks 'Hot Girls Wanted' & Porn: It's Almost Part Of Our Mainstream