Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: The founder of animal nonprofit The Rascal & Chloe Rescue displays the same dogged advocacy in his day job: He secured Jason Sudeikis' return for Horrible Bosses 2, "rejiggered" (his words) Martin Lawrence's Lionsgate deal when Kelsey Grammer boarded his upcoming 10/90 comedy from Lionsgate and arranged for Steven Zaillian's Criminal Justice to air as an HBO limited series after the networks passed on the pilot.
Big deal: Ben Stiller keeps Rose busy with deals for the actor's Red Hour shingle to produce a Dodgeball sequel and develop television projects for ABC Studios. "You can't have two trains running on the same track," says Rose of juggling Stiller's many commitments. "Fortunately, he has the kind of relationships around town where we're able to sort things out based on his desire."
- Charli XCX's Sultry Backstreet Boys Cover Is The Ultimate #TBT
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Straw: 'Gone With The Wind's' Secret Curse History - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- ‘Serial' Fans Are Buzzing About Podcast Finale
- Brooke Shields: Hollywood Wasn't My Undoing, Loving My Alcoholic Mother Was - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- Bill Murray Will Sing 'Bare Necessities' in 'Jungle Book' Reboot!
- 'Team America: World Police' Showings Cancelled By Paramount After Sony Hack Threats
- Kim Kardashian Has Not Yet Commented About the Man Who Spent a Shocking Amount to Look Just Like Her
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Some Love for Her Daughter Willow's Friend