THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY HE MATTERS
With the fierce looks he creates for 67-year-old Helen Mirren, Harris proves there’s no age limit on sexy chic.
Mirren, Lucy Liu, Jane Krakowski
HIS NEW GET
Pre-Globes, Harris got the call to start working with Mirren, and he ended up dressing her for the Golden Globes, the Palm Springs International Film Festival and her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. “My goal was to steer her into strong colors and more modern designs,” says Harris, who put the star in an elegant yet edgy black-and-gold Badgley Mischka gown and a striking red Escada number. Mission accomplished.
HIS TOP LOOK
Liu in Atelier Versace at the Primetime Emmy Awards. “It’s the only time I’ve sent an actress out with needle-nose pliers and wire clippers in addition to Top Stick and safety pins in her emergency kit,” says Harris of the silver chain mail gown.
HIS SECRET WEAPON
Belts. “I probably have more than 200 belts that I’ve amassed over the years,” says Harris, who met longtime clients Liu and Krakowski when he worked as a wardrobe shopper for Ally McBeal. “Who doesn’t want a little nip at the waist?”
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio Awarded at Global Citizen Awards, Raps 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!