Power Lawyers 2012
Phillips’ track record goes back to Sonny and Cher in the 1960s and Bill Cosby in the 1970s. He’s still representing the multihyphenates, recently renegotiating Barbra Streisand’s Columbia Records contract that will keep Babs at the same label for an amazing 50 years.
➻ Most satisfying moment Phillips has repped American Idol judge Randy Jackson since 1984, when he was the bass player in Journey. “It’s satisfying because I just adore the guy.”
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Recap: The Public-Urination Case of a Lifetime
- Miss Piggy and Kermit Have Also Called It Quits; the Summer of Breakups Extends to Animals
- Stonewall Trailer: Jonathan Rhys Meyers Fights for Gay Rights in Roland Emmerich’s Passion Project
- Another One Down: Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards End Their Engagement
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals the Qualities She Looks For in a Boyfriend
- Ellen Page Steps Out With Rumored Girlfriend Samantha Thomas
- Miles Teller Got to Skip the Customs Line at the Airport Because of 'Fantastic Four' Role (Video)
- Meryl Streep Got A Guitar Lesson from Neil Young for 'Ricki & The Flash'!