Hollywood Reporter Names 25 Most Powerful Stylists List
The London-based Canadian stylist has worked with Knightley for several awards seasons and on the actress’ Chanel ad campaigns; she’s also the editor of British indie fashion magazine Lula, which she founded in 2006.
Clark’s standout moment was when Knightley arrived at the Venice Film Festival for A Dangerous Method’s photocall in a bold and colorful printed silk dress by unknown designer Mary Katrantzou, paired with nude pumps and a sleek bobbed ’do. Suddenly, everyone was asking, “Mary Katran-who?!”
Clark’s trendsetting discovery proved that a stylist’s selection can move product: The “Keira” dress quickly sold out on Net-a-porter.com, and Barneys New York can’t keep Katrantzou spring dresses in stock. Clark’s other noteworthy looks include Knightley’s Valentino Couture golden lace gown in Venice and Melancholia actress Dunst’s paisley bustier dress by Honor at the film’s London premiere. Clark is also working on a Nina Ricci perfume ad and a capsule collection for Wren.
- Hailee Steinfeld Shows Off Singing Chops With Shawn Mendes 'Stitches' Duet
- Sh*t That Everyone Seems To Inexplicably Do In An Uber
- See The Emotional First Teaser For Cary Fukunaga's Netflix Film, 'Beasts Of No Nation'
- This Is The Awesome Body-Positive Mantra Kate Winslet Recites With Her Teenage Daughter
- Quiz: Who Said It, Real Housewife Ramona Singer or Fake Youngster Ramona Quimby?
- Morrissey Says He Was Sexually Assaulted by San Francisco Airport Security
- Taxi Driver, Girls, and 7 Other Big Influences on Mr. Robot
- Difficult People Trailer: Julie Klausner Joins Billy Eichner in Shouting at People on the Street