Hollywood Reporter Names 25 Most Powerful Stylists List
The London-based Canadian stylist has worked with Knightley for several awards seasons and on the actress’ Chanel ad campaigns; she’s also the editor of British indie fashion magazine Lula, which she founded in 2006.
Clark’s standout moment was when Knightley arrived at the Venice Film Festival for A Dangerous Method’s photocall in a bold and colorful printed silk dress by unknown designer Mary Katrantzou, paired with nude pumps and a sleek bobbed ’do. Suddenly, everyone was asking, “Mary Katran-who?!”
Clark’s trendsetting discovery proved that a stylist’s selection can move product: The “Keira” dress quickly sold out on Net-a-porter.com, and Barneys New York can’t keep Katrantzou spring dresses in stock. Clark’s other noteworthy looks include Knightley’s Valentino Couture golden lace gown in Venice and Melancholia actress Dunst’s paisley bustier dress by Honor at the film’s London premiere. Clark is also working on a Nina Ricci perfume ad and a capsule collection for Wren.
- Chrissy Teigen's Optical Illusion Ensemble Is Making Us Do A Double Take
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Starring Shirtless Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson is Finally Here & It's Super Steamy - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Morrison Arrives On Set for 'Once Upon a Time' & It's Getting Us Pumped for Season Four!
- Karlie Kloss Reveals the Secret to Her Amazing Abs
- Juno Temple Grabs Lunch with Her Mom in NYC After New 'Horns' Poster Released