THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
Siebert is the first nonfamily partner in the esteemed talent agency's 63-year history and, for all intents and purposes, Gersh is the only employer she has ever known. She started working there right after graduating from UCLA, crediting a casual conversation about softball with partner Bob Gersh for getting her noticed. Today, Siebert, 50, represents 40-plus actors, including Madeleine Stowe, starring for a second season on the ABC thriller Revenge; Catherine Keener, Kyle Chandler and Angela Bassett. A married mother of two, Siebert seems to have showbiz in her blood: Her 16-year-old son, Jack, interned for Kris Jenner over the summer and even made a brief appearance on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Can't get through my workday without: Talking to [Brillstein Entertainment's] Cynthia Pett. We've been friends for 25 years. Whenever I need a little oomph or a little fun, I call her.
Proudest accomplishment this year: Signing Allison Janney after a three-year pursuit. I met her when she was leaving WME. She was advised to take further meetings, and she got swept up by a big agency conversation and went somewhere else. But we continued to talk. It comes down to this: Actresses want personal attention, to be a priority and know that they are going to be taken care of.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead