Power Lawyers 2012
The sharp-tongued indie-film mainstay has had a big year representing filmmakers behind Sundance hits Arbitrage and Beasts of the Southern Wild, the latter of which is an early Oscar contender. She represents the Beasts filmmaking collective, Court 13, and writer-director Benh Zeitlin, and she advised on the sale of the film to Fox Searchlight for $1 million plus a significant marketing commitment. “I was amazed with Beasts because … who knew?” she says. Other clients include World War Z director Marc Forster and the The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo rightsholders.
➻ Worst thing ever said to me “Ah, there are so many.”
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!