THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
Lichter, 61, is queen attorney on the indie film scene, and nothing proved this more than the 2012 Sundance Film Festival. There, the mother of three grown children found herself with the good fortune of representing filmmakers behind arguably the three biggest breakout hits: Beasts of the Southern Wild, Arbitrage and The Queen of Versailles. Lichter also is active on behalf of Democratic causes.
When strangers are confused about what I do: I tell them I help artists get paid and stay protected.
My indulgence: I'm a fantastic eBay buyer of weird shit, like the Frank Gehry chair made from cardboard I just bought.
Can't get through my workday without: Checking blogs. During the election, I was obsessed with projections on 538, Princeton and Daily Kos.
Totally starstruck around: Bob Dylan, always my hero, and Rachel Maddow. And now Nate Silver -- he's my boyfriend.
Best advice I've ever gotten: Get to know people before you need them.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!