Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
If there’s one thing Lichter has learned trolling the European film festival circuit for interesting projects, it’s the power of word-of-mouth. “The best recommendations come from other clients,” she says. Lichter’s trips to Europe have paid off recently through her representation of Swedish companies Yellowbird and Tre Vanner Produktion, for which she negotiated the sale of rights to The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo to Sony and sold Easy Money (a remake of the Swedish film Snabba Cash) to Zac Efron’s company, respectively. When not traveling, she’s at home in Los Angeles with her hobby: beekeeping. Lichter bought the bees in hope of supporting the 14 types of fruit trees that grow in her yard and curing a nasty hay-fever allergy by drinking the honey. Alas, the bees died. “I’ll try it again,” she promises.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Netflix Wants Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts of No Nation, Starring Idris Elba
- Lorne Michaels Is Bringing Saturday Night Live to China
- Woman Accuses Bill Cosby of Raping Her Twice
- This Cut Saturday Night Live Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Answers the Question, ‘How Many Contractors Does It Take to Install a Sex Swing?’
- Jimmy Kimmel Takes On Anti-Vaxxers in Hilarious Sketch - Watch Now!
- People Behind 'The Dress' Divulge All the Details of What Happened on 'Ellen' - Watch Now!
- Hilary Duff on Life After Divorce: 'I Don't Know if People Are Meant to Be Together Forever'
- Carrie Underwood & Husband Mike Fisher Welcome Baby Boy Isaiah Michael!