THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
Gregorian oversees marketing for the Warner Bros. TV empire, with a purview that includes nearly 60 scripted and unscripted live-action series for broadcast, cable and first-run syndication as well as animated programming and digital production (representing about half of the studio’s profits, which in 2011 were $1.3 billion). When it comes to signature campaigns, the native New Yorker likes to think big: For Comic-Con 2012, she launched The Big Bang Theory space-trip giveaway. The 49-year-old also took a page from the past by spearheading the creation of “Television: Out of the Box” at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills. The multimedia exhibit, which will run for three years, spans the company’s six-decade history and features props, costumes and set pieces from Bugs Bunny to Big Bang.
Moment I knew I wanted to work in the business: I was 10 and decided I wanted to produce shows in Vegas. I was a little bit off track.
Who gave me my first big break: [Warner Bros. International TV chief] Jeff Schlesinger is still my mentor. He’s also my son’s godfather.
Toughest decision I made this year: Encouraging my son, Rouben, to go to college out of state at American University in Washington, D.C.
My indulgence: A weekly massage.
Totally starstruck around: Amazing scientists, like world-renowned geneticist and anthropologist Dr. Spencer Wells.
Best advice I’ve ever gotten: Pick your boss, not your job.
Top three shows on my DVR: The Big Bang Theory, Homeland and The Vampire Diaries.
Embarrassed to admit I watch: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Dance Moms.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- TV Review: For the Love of God, Watch The Americans Tonight
- Sundance Review: Cobie Smulders, Guy Pearce, and Kevin Corrigan Reinvent the Rom-Com in Andrew Bujalski’s Results
- Watch the Trailer for Amira & Sam, Featuring Paul Wesley in a Very Different Role
- 3-Sentence Reviews: White Columns, Philip Taaffe, and More
- Behati Prinsloo Marries a Lookalike Adam Levine in Tommy Hilfiger's Latest Campaign
- You Could Dine with Aaron Paul, Nina Dobrev, & More in Support of the Kind Campaign!
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show Will Be Epic - More Details Revealed!
- Chelsea Handler Shares a Topless Photo with Star of David Nipple Pasties