THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Mick Jagger’s Utah-born significant other has styled leading ladies from the late Elizabeth Taylor to Julianne Moore to Sarah Jessica Parker during her two-decade-plus career. And despite transitioning to full-time fashion design, she maintains one A-list client -- hey, if you’ve got Nicole Kidman, who else do you need?
HER TOP LOOK
Scott put the Paperboy nominee in midnight-blue Vivienne Westwood Couture with bright green Fred Leighton drop earrings for the SAG Awards. She dressed Kidman in one of her own designs, a slinky black-and-gold sequin gown, for Oscar night.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
Scott coordinated Jagger’s wardrobe for The Rolling Stones’ 50 and Counting tour. Her ultra-feminine clothing line, a favorite of Michelle Obama and SJP, continues to expand with eyewear, handbags and a limited-edition fragrance, L’Wren Scott, which is exclusive to Barneys New York.
- That Story About the Django Unchained Actress Handcuffed for ‘Kissing While Black’ Just Got More Complicated
- Watch a Supercut of Every Impression Bill Hader Did on SNL
- See the Beautiful Book Jacket for Jami Attenberg’s Saint Mazie
- Do I Have Enough Time to Catch Up on Scandal? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Kate Hudson Are Fashion Muses for THR's Top Designers
- Matt Bomer's Robot Hand Won't Let Go of Liv Tyler's Breast in 'Space Station 76' Clip (Exclusive)
- Chloe Moretz: Denzel Washington is a 'Master Class in Acting'
- Jamie Foxx Releases 'Party Ain't a Party,' First New Song Since 2010