THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Mick Jagger’s Utah-born significant other has styled leading ladies from the late Elizabeth Taylor to Julianne Moore to Sarah Jessica Parker during her two-decade-plus career. And despite transitioning to full-time fashion design, she maintains one A-list client -- hey, if you’ve got Nicole Kidman, who else do you need?
HER TOP LOOK
Scott put the Paperboy nominee in midnight-blue Vivienne Westwood Couture with bright green Fred Leighton drop earrings for the SAG Awards. She dressed Kidman in one of her own designs, a slinky black-and-gold sequin gown, for Oscar night.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
Scott coordinated Jagger’s wardrobe for The Rolling Stones’ 50 and Counting tour. Her ultra-feminine clothing line, a favorite of Michelle Obama and SJP, continues to expand with eyewear, handbags and a limited-edition fragrance, L’Wren Scott, which is exclusive to Barneys New York.
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Anne Hathaway Does Tai Chi with Robert De Niro Again!
- Emma Watson Gives a Powerful Speech About Gender Equality - Watch the Video & Read Full Transcipt Here
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak