THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
Mick Jagger’s Utah-born significant other has styled leading ladies from the late Elizabeth Taylor to Julianne Moore to Sarah Jessica Parker during her two-decade-plus career. And despite transitioning to full-time fashion design, she maintains one A-list client -- hey, if you’ve got Nicole Kidman, who else do you need?
HER TOP LOOK
Scott put the Paperboy nominee in midnight-blue Vivienne Westwood Couture with bright green Fred Leighton drop earrings for the SAG Awards. She dressed Kidman in one of her own designs, a slinky black-and-gold sequin gown, for Oscar night.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
Scott coordinated Jagger’s wardrobe for The Rolling Stones’ 50 and Counting tour. Her ultra-feminine clothing line, a favorite of Michelle Obama and SJP, continues to expand with eyewear, handbags and a limited-edition fragrance, L’Wren Scott, which is exclusive to Barneys New York.
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!