Next Gen 2012: Hollywood's Fastest-Rising Stars
After years of quietly crafting her career onstage, in small films and on TV (she was a regular on ABC's short-lived 2011 drama Off the Map), Meryl Streep's eldest daughter, 29 (and wife of actor Benjamin Walker) is grabbing her own headlines now as the star of the new medical dramedy on The CW.
INDUSTRY MENTOR: Aside from my mom? I say the person I go to for advice is Claire Danes.
BIGGEST 2012 ACCOMPLISHMENT: Emily Owens. Carrying the show and its development and getting up every day to try my best.
BEST ADVICE: My dad [sculptor Don Gummer] always says, "Start by starting."
CAN'T-MISS TV: I can't wait for Girls to come back. I miss it. It makes me feel stronger.
MOVIE FIX: The Last Unicorn. It's a cartoon movie I watch whenever I go home. I pull out the VCR and pop it in. It makes me feel 8 years old.
WHEN I'M NOT WORKING I'M: Eating, drinking and then trying to get through yoga class.
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014