The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Recently absent from this list following the 2012 departure of his groundbreaking ABC dramedy Desperate Housewives, Cherry is back with another soapy concoction in Devious Maids, which initially was passed over at ABC and is proving a salvation for Lifetime.
Maids steadily grew over the first season and saw a series-high 3 million viewers tune in for its Sept. 23 finale (the same night as the Primetime Emmy Awards telecast, Dexter’s series finale and Breaking Bad). Cherry, 51, now is the network’s most valuable scripted showrunner, with Army Wives, Lifetime’s highest-rated scripted series, canceled in September.
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding